You can find the download link of ZTE Nubia M2 Lite NX573J Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on this page. The Stock Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash manual.
Download ZTE Nubia M2 Lite NX573J Stock Flash File
You can use the ZTE firmware to Upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of the device, Unlock or remove the device’s protection, Fix the IMEI-related issue, or Fix the bootloop problem.
File Name: ZTE_Nubia_M2_Lite_NX573J_MT6750_240817.zip
File Size: 1.5 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
Mirror 1 (GDrive)Mirror 2 (AFH)
How to Flash ZTE Nubia M2 Lite NX573J Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the ZTE Nubia M2 Lite NX573J Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on the Windows Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to Start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your ZTE Nubia M2 Lite NX573J device from the computer and restart it.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to Flash the preloader.bin, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you to Untick the Preloader option while flashing or installing the device’s firmware.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to the SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM), as flashing the Firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: We only Serve the original firmware, which the device manufacturer releases, and we scan each of the firmware using MalwareBytes Premium before sharing it online.