You can find the download link of ZTE N880E Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on this page. The Stock Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash manual.
ZTE N880E Stock Flash File
The ZTE firmware can be used to Upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of the device, Unlock or remove the device’s protection, Fix the IMEI related issue, or Fix the bootloop problem.
File Name: ZTE_N880E_20120719_4.1_OTA.zip
File Size: 218 MB
How-to Flash (install): Copy update.zip file to the phone SD memory and flash it from the recovery mode.
How to Flash ZTE N880E Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the ZTE N880E Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on the Windows Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to Start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your ZTE N880E device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM), as flashing the Firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: We only Serve the original firmware, which is released by the device manufacturer, and we scan each of the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.