You can find the download link of ZTE Grand X Pro Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on this page. The Stock Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash manual.
Download ZTE Grand X Pro Stock Flash File
You can use the ZTE firmware to Upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of the device, Unlock or remove the device’s protection, Fix the IMEI-related issue, or Fix the bootloop problem.
File Name: ZTE_Grand_X_Pro_MT6577_P177A20_V1.17_05222013_4.0.4.zip
File Size: 290 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
: 309 MB
: SP Flash Tool for Windows
| SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash (install)
: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash ZTE Grand X Pro Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the ZTE Grand X Pro Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on the Windows Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to Start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your ZTE Grand X Pro device from the computer and restart it.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to Flash the preloader.bin, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you to Untick the Preloader option while flashing or installing the device’s firmware.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to the SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM), as flashing the Firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: We only Serve the original firmware, which the device manufacturer releases, and we scan each of the firmware using MalwareBytes Premium before sharing it online.