You can find the download link of ZTE Blade L2 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on this page. The Stock Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash manual.
Download ZTE Blade L2 Stock Flash File
You can use the ZTE firmware to Upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of the device, Unlock or remove the device’s protection, Fix the IMEI-related issue, or Fix the bootloop problem.
File Name: ZTE_Blade_L2_MT6582_V1.1_16112015_4.2.2.zip
File Size: 486 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
: 434 MB
: SP Flash Tool for Windows
| SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash (install)
: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash ZTE Blade L2 Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the ZTE Blade L2 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on the Windows Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to Start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your ZTE Blade L2 device from the computer and restart it.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to Flash the preloader.bin, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you to Untick the Preloader option while flashing or installing the device’s firmware.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to the SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM), as flashing the Firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: We only Serve the original firmware, which the device manufacturer releases, and we scan each of the firmware using MalwareBytes Premium before sharing it online.