On this page, we have managed to share the official ZTE Blade A6 Max Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Stock Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash manual.
ZTE Blade A6 Max Stock Firmware (Flash File)
You can use the ZTE Firmware to Upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of the device, Unlock or remove the device’s protection, Fix the IMEI-related issue, or Fix the bootloop problem.
File Name: ZTE_Blade_A6_Max_GEN_RU_A0605_V7.0_190313_7.1.2_OTA.zip
File Size: 1.63 GB
How-to Flash (install): Copy update.zip file to the phone SD memory and flash it from the recovery mode.
How to Flash or Install ZTE Blade A6 Max Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the ZTE Blade A6 Max Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on the Windows Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to Start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your ZTE Blade A6 Max device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM), as flashing the Firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: We only Serve the original firmware, which the device manufacturer releases, and we scan each of the firmware using MalwareBytes Premium before sharing it online.