We have shared the official Nubia Z17 Lite Mini S Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on this page. The Stock Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash manual.
Nubia Z17 Lite Mini S Stock Firmware (Flash File)
You can use the Nubia Firmware to Upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of the device, Unlock or remove the device’s protection, Fix the IMEI-related issue, or Fix the bootloop problem.
File Name: Nubia_Z17_Lite_Mini_S_NX612_OTA.zip
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash (install): Copy update.zip file to the phone SD memory and flash it from the recovery mode.
How to Install Nubia Z17 Lite Mini S Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Nubia Z17 Lite Mini S Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the package, you will get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on the Windows Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to Start the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Nubia Z17 Lite Mini S device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM), as flashing the firmware will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The device manufacturer initially released the above firmware, and it is in its original state. We have scanned the firmware against virus/malware using Malwarebytes Premium.